1. Project Information
|Project:||Bureau of Commonwealth Revenue-Website|
|Impact of project:||Improve customer satisfation|
2. Project Team
|Team Members:||The contractor||Planning, requirements, design, testing, schedule interviews and conduct focus groups.|
|Governor’s chief of staff, state citizen taxpayer, accountants and attorneys|
4. Project Scope Statement
|Project Purpose / Justification|
|Create a website that will provide easy access for tax-related advice, information, and legislation related to taxation and emerging changes in the tax code. The site will also provide an easy, user-friendly means for paying taxes and fees.|
|This project will create an easy/user friendly website for tax- related advice, information, and emerging changes in tax code.|
|· Supporting development of requirements
· Website design
· Pre-deployment activities and deployment
|· Identifying the detailed content and data requirements to address the information-sharing function of the site.
· Meet all Commonwealth, privacy and other regulatory requirements.
· Security requirements
· Compliance and policy requirements
· Functional requirements
Favorable score from focus groups using the beta version of the website
|· Define website user profiles: 3rd Quarter 2015
· Approved requirements documentation: 4th Quarter 2015
· Approved design: 4th Quarter 2015
· Testing completed and approved: 1st Quarter 2016
· Pre-deployment checklist completed: 2nd Quarter 2016
|High-Level Project Risks:|
|· Approximately 2.5 million dollars
· 8 to 10 months to create.
|· Low trust among the team that would create inadequate participation.
· Not all milestones being meet.
· Low activity on the site